A) I’m not sure I’d be able to tell you. I just hope that growing up means more than just doing the same amount of stuff in less time. It would really hope that life is more than just some low-end game-show-like existence where all we are working towards is a bunch of boxes of Turtle Wax and Rice-a-roni, instead of spiritual enlightenment.
- 10 things I learned while camping at Parker Dam
- I will be at Parker Dam State Park…..
- Blather Rinse Repeat speaks out against Hilary Clinton
- Bad Parent Magazine polls results are in: Chuck E. Cheese voted #1
- Looks like it’s going to be a Dana Delaney moment
- A stray thought about Myanmar
- 9 things that bother me
- 10 people I’d like to have coffee with
- Three names that are fun to say in a bad French accent
- Observations of a 4 year old birthday party