1) Would you bungee jump?
2) If you could do anything in the world for a living
what would it be?
Professional Bra fitter.
3) Your favorite fictional animal?
Whatever one P.E.T.A. would find the most offensive.
4) One person who never fails to make you laugh?
that would be ME.
5) When you were 12 years old, what did you want to be when you
6) What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
“Is it Saturday yet?”
7) Have you ever gone to therapy?
Yes, but they never seemed to give me any good meds.
8 ) If you could have one superpower what would it be?
9) What is your favorite cartoon character?
10) Do you go to church?
Technically, if God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent; the question to ask here is do I really need to go to church to reach Him?
11) What is your best childhood memory?
Singing in the car with my family while we traveled.
12) Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
I really like it.
13) Do you own a gun?
double-barrel shotgun, disassembled and sitting on a high shelf. I used to take it hunting with my father.
14) Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Of course! (Hey, what are you doing later?!?! (wink, wink))
15) Have you ever sung in front of a large group of people?
Yes, kareoke rocks!
16) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Those nice, big round things up front…..yeah, their eyes.
17) What is your biggest mistake?
That impulse buy of a Chevy S-10 truck many years ago.
18) Say something totally random about yourself.
I miss playing the tuba.
19) Has anyone ever said that you looked like a celebrity?
I have been told that I look like Bill Clinton and Richard Moll (Bull, from Night Court)
20) What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex
has done for you?
my wife has made me many romantic dinners…served inwith a very elaborate outfit. I am afraid my gentlemanly quality of discretion prevents me from sharing what it was or what happened during that evening.
21) Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Some do, I guess.
I tag all that wish to be tagged….copy this list, paste it to your blog, and link back here.
You know you want to.