This woman is incredibly talented and has a great voice. Unfortunately, I was only able to really get into her first two albums. Her first album, Suzanne Vega is an interesting batch of songs that, to me, induce all sorts of mental pictures when I listen to it. The second album, Solitude Standing has a much fuller sound, but still is very simple. While I have never grown tired of hearing “Luka,” as some may have; “Ironbound” is also a great song, too. The rest of the album is good, but begins to lose the appeal. Like I said, she does great stuff but for some reason, I never really kept up with listening to her stuff.
- 10 things I learned while camping at Parker Dam
- I will be at Parker Dam State Park…..
- Blather Rinse Repeat speaks out against Hilary Clinton
- Bad Parent Magazine polls results are in: Chuck E. Cheese voted #1
- Looks like it’s going to be a Dana Delaney moment
- A stray thought about Myanmar
- 9 things that bother me
- 10 people I’d like to have coffee with
- Three names that are fun to say in a bad French accent
- Observations of a 4 year old birthday party