1) I still have incredibly weird dreams. I have met Wilson Phillips, Pete Townshend, Carlos Santana, family members who have passed away, and The Devil to name a few. I also dream about traveling in other dimensions. No, I do not self-medicate with anything. They just happen.
2) I really want to be a published author. I have about 3/4 of my first book written, and lots of notes and research for my second book. I have been writing for about a year and hope to get my first book published by the end of 2007.
3) Although I consider myself to be a musician and artist by nature, I have found that I like building things around the house. I am putting together a loft (a raised twin bed, essentially) and it is going well. I had to tear out part of a closet, drywall it, frame it out, spackle and paint it before I got to this part. I found that I really like doing it.
4) I am incredibly proud that my eldest son seems to be able to play music by ear. He can walk over to a piano and play music he hears in his head. Although I can read music, that is what I do to learn new stuff.
5) I find it hard to not get depressed sometimes when I think about the shape the world is in. I really wonder what kind of world my kid’s are going to inherit. Not just from me, but the whole thing…..economy, wars, government, the whole shebang. I supposed having and raising kids tells me that I must have, at least, some hope.
I tag all that wish to be tagged….
Hey you! Yes You! Reading this post! Consider yourself tagged!