1) I have no interest seeing any more “gates” at the White House. TravelGate, WhiteWaterGate, MonicaGate, etc. If the next president wants gates, it’d be nicer to just set up an account at Home Depot.
2) Her ability to express feelings makes me think Senator Clinton took some correspondence courses on emotions through the mail. Either that or Hiliary lost her parents at a young age and was raised by chainsaws in the wild. She has three emotions as I can tell: mostly angry, angry and smug. I don’t trust people I can’t read.
3) Any educated, intelligent woman who marries and stands Tammy Wynette-style to someone like Bill Clinton is either thick, clueless or manipulative. She’s a lawyer by trade, right? Maybe that gives us the answer there. (insert Internet lawyer joke of choice here).
4) She’s for the war. She’s against the war. This woman isn’t presidential material. She’s a freakin’ waffle. Bust out the syrup.
5) She gets on Senator Obama’s case for being “naive” about things, including foreign policy. She seems to be forgetting that incumbency is viewed by a growing number of voters as a liability rather than an asset. Considering the current state of governmental affairs, I think most voters could even comfortably contemplate inexperience with a candidate. It’s not like Bush is setting the competency bar all that high here. The frightening thing is that if we were to convince America that the next presidential election was a People Magazine-sponsored ‘Who’s Hot? Who’s Not?” poll; voter turn out would probably be in record-breaking numbers and Matthew McConnaghey would be president. (author note: seeing as it would not be Bush or Ms. Clinton; I think people would be cool with that.)