1) Clearfield, PA is a lot smaller than I thought it would be.
2) If Jeff Foxworthy ever runs low on material, a visit to Clearfield, PA would clear that up quickly.
3) Scotto’s Pizza in downtown Clearfield, PA has some decent pizza.
4) Some squirrels and chipmunks can be pretty bold when it comes to looking for handouts.
5) Getting to know your neighbors camping can lead them to believe that you automatically will watch their children.
6) Drinking coffee near a campfire is a must-have experience (even if you don’t drink coffee….or like campfires).
7) I still can’t believe there are people out there who will burn plastic and metal cans in a campfire. Smokey The Bear should go Chuck Norris on their butts.
8 ) You can hear some strange noises coming out of the woods at night. Somehow, watching too many low budget horror films that involve camping and having an active imagination doesn’t help either.
9) I was able to get my Larry The Cable Guy costume for Halloween. A flannel shirt & camo baseball cap cost $11 bucks.
10) People in Clearfield, PA will look at you weird if you try to pronounce Dubois (doo-BOYS) as it is pronounced in French (doo-BWAH). Of course, not wearing a black concert shirt in Clearfield will get you strange looks too.